Laminate flooring is a multi-layered lamination of synthetic floors. The laminate floor imitates wood with a photo application under a transparent finish. The core layer includes melamine resin and fibreboard. Its gained popularity because of its aesthetic look. It adds to the luxury of home interior décor. As pretty as laminate floors look, they are equally delicate and require care. It needs to be cleaned gently, and for that purpose, it requires only the best mop for laminate floors.
The best mop for laminate floors should have the following features-
- Soft and gentle bristles to not damage the surface and coating of laminate floors.
- Mop that dries off quickly.
- Wrangling mechanism- Preferably, bristles should not retain moisture and stay barely damp.
- Spraying instrument- The spray mop is the easiest way to map the floor without carrying a bucket of water around the house. At the press of a button, the cleaning solution can be distributed over the floor, ensuring quick and efficient cleaning.
- Adjustable and flexible handles for convenient use and less strain on the hand.
- Multipurpose and detachable mopheads.
- Easy to clean and wash mophead and bristles.
- Maneuverability- The ideal wiper should stick over the floor and around obstacles. A well-designed mop is easy to clean the corners and under furniture.
- Shape- Flat mops are thin, cover the large surface area, and can glide over the floor
The expert team at mopcentre.net has researched the best mop for laminate floors. They have put together a list of sustainable and premium quality mops with user-friendly features.
- Steam mop cleaner- It is very effective for removing old sticky contaminants. It cleans the floor thoroughly, is very soft, and does not damage the laminate. It can be used on other surfaces such as hardwood floors, tiles, vinyl, china, and even carpets. A removable manual steam regulator can be used to clean windows, mirrors, cars, and furniture. This is done with the utmost consideration for the health of all family members. This is because PurSteam is 100% safe for children or pets, uses no hazardous chemicals, and is 99.99% drained. There are three modes you can change to help you adapt to what you are cleaning.
- Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System- Specially designed for laminate floors. This design is suitable for daily and occasional deep cleaning. In addition to the laminate, it can be used on many other surfaces such as linseed oil, terrazzo, vinyl, sealed porous marble, stone, LVT, and waxed sealed tiles.
Soft but powerful tool manufacturers are proud of having a cleaning time of over 40% faster. As it is a cleaning spray, the problem of applying detergent to the floor is eliminated. The cartridge is easy to refill. Relatively less efficient than the former, but it is more affordable.